I am Yohsuke T. Fukai, a Ph. D. student in Sano laboratory, the University of Tokyo. My current interest is mainly focused on:
- Universal fluctuation in out-of-equilibrium systems, especially interface fluctuation and the Kardar-Parisi-Zhang universality class.
- Pattern formation in liquid crystal electroconvection
- and so on.
- 2017/01/10 Updated profile.
- 2017/11/01 Added profile.
- 2017/10/28 Created website.
- Universal Kardar-Parisi-Zhang fluctuations with finite-curvature initial conditionsYohsuke T. Fukai and Kazumasa A. TakeuchiPoster presentation in International Conference on Advances in Physics of Emergent orders in Fluctuations , the University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan (Nov. 2018).
Last modified: 27 / Jan / 2018