I am Yohsuke T. Fukai, a Ph. D. student in Sano laboratory, the University of Tokyo. My current interest is mainly focused on:
- Universal fluctuation in out-of-equilibrium systems, especially interface fluctuation and the Kardar-Parisi-Zhang universality class.
- Pattern formation in liquid crystal electroconvection
- and so on.
- 2017/01/10 Updated profile.
- 2017/11/01 Added profile.
- 2017/10/28 Created website.
(Universal interface fluctuations for absorbing state phase transitions)Yohsuke T. Fukai, Keiichi Tamai, Hiroki Yamaguchi and Tetsuya HiraiwaOral presentation (in Japanese) in 2019 74th Annual Meeting of The Physical Society of Japan , Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan (Mar. 2019).
Last modified: 27 / Jan / 2018