- Ph.D. Student, The Univ. of Tokyo, 2009 - present.
- M.Sci. in Physics, The Univ. of Tokyo, 03/2009.
- B.Sci. in Physics, The Univ. of Tokyo, 03/2007.
- Undergraduate Program of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology (UPBSB), The Univ. of Tokyo, 2005 - 2007.
- Undergraduate Research Oppotunity Program (UROP), The Univ. of Tokyo,
" Development of Pulsartile Flow Pump for in vitro Measurements of Blood Velocity ", Oshima Lab., 2003,
" Effects of Saccharide to Ca Cations Binding to Liposome ", Shirakashi Lab., 2004.
- School of Science and Technology, Keio Univ.(Tokyo, Japan), 04/2002 - 03/2003.
- Asahigaoka High School (Aichi, Japan), 04/1999 - 03/2001.
Technique and Skils
- Electric Circuits Design and Development
- MEMS Design and Development (Micro Fluidics, Micro TAS)
- Labview Sytem Controll
- Numerical Simulation (Fortran, C, Matlab, perl)
- Linux Server Building
- Teaching Assistant of
Lecture : Statistical Physics I, Dept. of Physics, Faculty of Science, The Univ. of Tokyo, 2007.
Practicum : Phase Transition, Dept. of Physics, Faculty of Science, The Univ. of Tokyo, 2007.
- Science Cafe at Hongo Campus, Faculty of Science, The Univ. of Tokyo, 12/2007.
- Science for Next Generation (SNG) Group,
Institute of Industrial Science, The Univ. of Tokyo, 2004 - present.
- Shinagawa-joshi-gakuin high school, Tokyo, 06/2008.
- Tsurumi indst. high school, Kanagawa, 01/2008.
- Shizuoka Science Museum : summer holiday program, 08/2007
- Maebashi-joshi high school, Gunma, 01/2005.
- Urawa-daiichi-joshi high school, Saitama, 10/2004, 12/2005, 11/2006.
- IIS Open Campus for high school students, 06/2005, 06/2006, 06/2007, 05/2008.
 Science Literacy Program supported by JST
 Science Partnership Program (SPP) supported by Mext / JST
 Lecture for Super Science High school (SSH) supported by Mext / JST
- Scientific Adviser in Physics of the Movie "Yougisha X no Kenshin (Dedication of Suspect X)",
M.Kuroda, W.Kokuyama, R.Nakano, and Collab., 2008, FujiTV/AMUSE/SDP/FNS/Toho.