Science of Defects
- Disclinations in Turbulent Liquid Crystals
- Emergence of Topological Structure
Wave Dynamics in Cell Motion
- Contact Signal Feedback Mechanism
- Direct Force Measurement on Microasperity
Statistics of Nonequilibrium System
- Fluctuation Theorem
- Maxwell's Demon
- " Experimental realization of directed percolation criticality in turbulent liquid crystals ",
Kazumasa A. Takeuchi, Masafumi Kuroda, Hugues Chate, and Masaki Sano, Phys. Rev. E 80, 051116, (2009)
cited 11 times
- " Directed Percolation Criticality in Turbulent Liquid Crystals ",
Kazumasa A. Takeuchi, Masafumi Kuroda, Hugues Chaté, and Masaki Sano, Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 234503, (2007)
cited 45 times
- " Effects of Electrolytes and Lipid Charge on the Productivity of Giant Unilamelar Vesicle by Electroformation ",
R.Shirakashi, K.Yamauchi, and M.Kuroda, Transact. of Jpn. Soc. of Mech. Eng. 73-727-B, 901. (2007)
cited 1 time
- " Effects of extracellular saccharide on plasma membrane and intracellular freezing",
R.Shirakashi, K.Yamauchi, M.Kuroda, M.Nagasawa, S.Fujikawa, Low Temperature Medicine 34(3), 70, (2008)
- " How does extracellular saccharide affect lipid membranes and intracellular ice formation ? ",
R.Shirakashi, K.Yamauchi, M.Kuroda, M.Nagasawa, and S.Fujikawa, Cryobiology 55, 334. (2007)
- " Dynamical Behavior of Topological Defects in the Shear Flow Field "
Masafumi Kuroda, Masaki Sano, International Workshop on Bio-Soft Matter 2008 (Tokyo, Jun. 9, 2008).
- " Response of Topological Defects in Nematic Liquid Crystal under the Fluidic Shear Stress "
Masafumi Kuroda, Masaki Sano, Jpn. Phys. Soc. Annual Meeting (Sapporo, Sep.21, 2007).
- 53rd Condensed Matter Physics Summer School 2008 in Nasu, Tochigi.
- 52nd Condensed Matter Physics Summer School 2007 in Kimiidera, Wakayama.